BASIC MAINTENANCE – Includes maintenance crew to complete tasks such as basic pruning, light weeding and herbicide application over existing mulch.
OPTIONAL - Basic Maintenance Add-ons to above
- Mulch topdressing-large quantities 10+yards installed up to 20% discount of current pricing
- Shredded Hardwood Mulch- Pine Bark Mulch (premium)- Colored Bark Mulches
- Planting for color- addition of annuals to provide summer color- per 50 sq ft 36 – 4 packs of annual or 12 - 4” pots of premium annuals installed 1 bag compost and sustained release fertilizer installed
- Larger Sites- 1000+ sq ft quoted upon request
An estimated quantity and quote for the above items will be provided to you at the time of your site visit!
MONTHLY MAINTENANCE SERVICES – Includes Basic Maintenance package as first visit and follow-up visits once per month through October.
- Maintenance crew will complete tasks such as basic pruning, light weeding, fertilizing and herbicide application if needed up to 1000 sq ft of existing landscape. A discount of $25 per month will be applied if full amount is paid at beginning of contract.
THREE SEASONS MAINTENANCE SERVICES – Includes Basic Maintenance package as Spring visit, Summer visit and Fall visit.
- Maintenance crew will complete tasks such as basic pruning, light weeding, fertilizing and herbicide application if needed up to 1000 sq ft of existing landscape.
We will customize a plan that will fit your needs and site to look its best the entire landscape season!
Set up your maintenance consult site visit today!
What People Say
I have worked with Amy for several years. She worked with me as we took out old hedge(s) and bushes & put in new plants. She designed & put up a new back stairway into the basement. Her company put in part of a 'good neighbor' fence that had been damaged. She has trimmed many bushes for me. All work has been very well done & accomplished according to both our schedules. She is professional, prompt & good to work with. I gladly recommend her and enjoy working with her. She's the best!!!
Quality work from initial planning through final execution. Easy to work with and the project came in on time and on budget. Highly recommended.
41229 10th Ave, Nerstrand, MN 55053
Amy Voight (507) 581-6886
Nathan Voight (507) 581-6889
A division of Voight Home Improvements Inc.