Landscape Design and Consultation Services
Basic Site Visit fee is applied to all site visits with a certified landscape professional. This includes an information packet with plant material catalogues and other helpful information and up to one hour of consultation time. If additional time is required $75 per hour will be applied to final charge. A travel fee may also be added depending on location of site.
OPTIONAL Basic Site Visit Add-ons to above
- Onsite Plan view Sketch: if desired a sketch highlighting ideas offered by the designer will guide you to complete your own project with simple direction. The sketch may not be to scale but will provide approximate placement for plantings or hardscape shapes. This sketch will be completed during Basic Site Visit.
- Outline plan drawn to scale: provides bed lines, hardscape forms and general plant suggestions on a drawing to scale.
- Area Specific drawing to scale indicating plant material and hardscape materials for accurate implementation of design.
MASTER LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND SITE PLANNING
Initial Site Visit interview may include a sketch of preliminary ideas in addition to the above described Basic Site Visit. The Master Landscape Design options include client review of 2-3 concept sketches as part of design process, detailed plant material choices, hardscape construction details if required and a final plan drawn to scale and rendered in color.
- Partial or smaller yard Design (in addition to Initial Site Visit Fee)
- Entire property Design (in addition to Initial Site Visit Fee)
Additional charge of $75 per hour will be applied for measuring site (if plot plan or house construction details are not available), travel, extensive construction details if required and revisions requested after 90 days from final plan completion.
Please contact us for our current Design fees. Design Fee reimbursement is applied to Landscape projects booked with A TEAM LANDSCAPING INC.- Your Designer will discuss the amount indicated in your Landscape Proposal.